RealFlow Wisdom

RealFlow blog: Tips, Technics and Scripting.

Script to set random color to all nodes.

I did this stupid script to set random colors to all nodes in the scene to avoid the sad default grey,  recommended for scenes with a lot of geometry objects.

Advertisements

September 2, 2011 - Posted by | GUI, Scripting, Uncategorized | ,

6 Comments »

1. Dear ALL! i used RenderKit with RealFlow 5. to move project about model Water to Maya 2010., because if i render use Realflow , it take me so long time, in this case i import it into Maya,and i just export particle. and then while i begin render it in Maya ,so it not work, my Maya is frozen, not work….

Can you help me about this, How i can render it with Maya, and solve this problem. pls help me.

Comment by sailywoodh phong ha | September 8, 2011 | Reply

2. Check you have enough memory in your system.

Comment by jalixko | September 8, 2011 | Reply

• Memory in my system is 6 GB of Ram, i dont think its problem of Memory.
      Any resolution and ideas, pls give me.
      Thnks alot.

Comment by sailywoodh phong ha | September 9, 2011 | Reply

3. Memory in my system is 6GB of Ram. i dont think its problem of Memory.? any ideas pls give me, thnks a lot.

Comment by sailywoodh phong ha | September 9, 2011 | Reply

4. how about 3ds_max , can i export and import ???

Comment by yaya | November 8, 2011 | Reply

• Just use the rfplugin for max, it works good

Comment by mad flanders | April 2, 2012 | Reply